The Inside Scoop On Our Disaster Restoration Process
Disaster restoration has its own set of processes that must be followed for adequate recovery. With water, fire, storm, and mold damage coming unplanned, it’s always best to be prepared for the unpredictable, which is the sentiment we emphasize during the training period. We are available every hour of the day, every day of the week, because we know disaster doesn’t sleep; in fact, it only takes about 48 hours for water damage to start showing itself in your Belle Meade home or business, which is why you must take immediate action post-disaster. Our team even removes the headache from the claims process by helping you complete the necessary paperwork!
In General, What Does The Disaster Restoration Process Look Like In Belle Meade?
Every water and fire damage scenario is different, and we tailor our processes to fit your situation best; however, the general procedure for all disaster restoration scenarios remains consistent for a more streamlined restoration experience.
- The first step begins when you contact us! Our rep will ask you questions about your situation so that our team knows what equipment to bring upon arrival.
- Our team will conduct an assessment to inspect your property and determine how much damage has been done due to flooding and fire so we know how to move forward.
- The third step differs slightly depending on whether your home or business has been affected by water or fire; in the case of water damage, our team performs water extraction to remove excess moisture that can prevent mold growth. We help you maintain security throughout your property by offering temporary building services for fire damage situations since fires can compromise your roofs, walls, and windows.
- For both water and fire damage, the drying process is incredibly vital. During fire damage, firefighting efforts leave behind excess water throughout your property, doubling the damage if you don’t take action immediately. With our industry-grade air movers and dehumidifiers, you can count on us to bring the top-tier equipment that gets the job done!
- Fire damage adds an extra step to our processes because of the damage that smoke and soot can cause. We use specialized technology to remove smoke and soot from all surfaces, including ceilings and walls.
- Once we have completed the above steps, our team will start cleaning and sanitizing your Belle Meade property. We use several content restoration techniques, including dry cleaning and immersion cleaning.
- The final step to this checklist is the actual restoration, AKA minor repairs like replacing carpet and drywall or major repairs like full-scale reconstruction of your Belle Meade home or business.
What Else Should You Know About SERVPRO’s Disaster Restoration Process?
- Our 2,110 franchises are strategically positioned throughout the US and Canada to be nearby and available when disaster strikes. You can rest assured that there’s a SERVPRO near you when you need us!
- We can handle residential AND commercial restoration! Learn more about our residential and commercial restoration services NOW.
- We are a BBB-accredited business and a recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award- we don’t mess around when it comes to restoration!
SERVPRO of Belle Meade and West Nashville is dedicated to making your water or fire damage situation “Like it never even happened!” We know how difficult it is to get back on your feet after a natural disaster. It’s stressful and overwhelming, so you need a group of caring people on your side when the unthinkable happens. With over five decades of experience in the disaster restoration industry, you can rely on us to put our training to use when you make that first phone call. If you need us for water, fire, storm, or mold cleanup and restoration, dial (615) 242-9391. No damage is too large for our capable team!
This franchise is independently owned and operated.