About SERVPRO of Belle Meade / West Nashville
Robert M. & Jessica L. Dixon
Owners of SERVPRO of Belle Meade / West Nashville
Our SERVPRO of Belle Meade/West Nashville team is here for you when disaster strikes. The stress and strain that you experience when your home or business is negatively affected by fire damage or water damage can be difficult to handle, and we understand. Our goal is always to stand with you and get you back to normal as soon as possible.
Here at SERVPRO of Belle Meade/West Nashville, our specialties are the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after smoke and fire damage or water damage, and we take special pride in our expertise when it comes to mold mitigation and mildew removal from your home or business. SERVPRO of Belle Meade/ West Nashville is also a Better Business Bureau accredited business as well as a recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award!
We’re proud that our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From their initial training at the SERVPRO corporate training facility to maintaining their IICRC-industry certification, you can always be assured that our staff stays equipped with the latest information and technology necessary to professionally restore your property. We are a proud partner in a nationwide system of qualified franchises, and our team is comprised of local Nashville employees who know and understand our Music City community, and no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Belle Meade/West Nashville.
Call us today to schedule service for your home or business.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ACP - Association of Contengency Planners - Mid TN
- BBB A+ member
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce
- CAI Nashville Communities Associations Institute
- Crawford Contractor Connection Vendor
- GNHA Greater Nashville Hospitaliity Association
- IFMA Nashville
- IREM Nashville
- NAPMA Nashville Area Plumbers & Mechanical Contractors Assocation
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- PHCC Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors
- Rookie of the Year - SERVPRO System-wide
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise
- Chairman's Silver Sales Award
- Chairman's Bronze Award
- Top Mitigation Performer in TN/NC/KY Region for Crawford Contractor Connection
- Top franchise for growth in middle TN
- Better Business Bureau Accredited