Did You Know We Offer Trauma And Crime Scene Cleanup? Here's Our Process…
SERVPRO of Belle Meade and West Nashville is versatile in our services. Our trauma and crime scene cleanup services fall into the category of commercial cleaning. It's devastating from an emotional standpoint to bear witness to the remains left behind at a crime scene. That's why our team at SERVPRO strives to treat every crime scene with the utmost empathy and respect for the people involved. Usually, after the police have examined and processed evidence from a crime scene, the cleaning and restoration process can go underway. This is where we bring our expertise and protective equipment to clean blood and other harmful contaminants from the scene properly.
What Kinds Of Trauma And Crime Scene Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
- We can clean up fire extinguisher residue! The residue left after a crime scene or trauma incident, while non-toxic for the most part, can cause skin irritation and allergies.
- Tear gas and pepper spray residue cleanup is part of our training as well! These residues require more expert cleaning solutions, which is where we adhere to all EPA and OSHA protocols to prevent these particles from becoming airborne.
- Fingerprints are often left behind at the crime scene, so the powders from that and other evidence-gathering chemicals must be removed after evidence has already been collected. We not only clean the residues and pathogens left behind, but we can also restore your Green Hills property to how it was before the crime.
What Else Do You Need To Know About Trauma And Crime Cleanup?
- Our technicians can also handle illegal drug lab cleanups following state and federal guidelines to clean every nook and cranny of your property. This is so that you won't come in contact with the harmful residues left behind by illegal drugs like meth.
- While fire and water damage cleanup and restoration are standardized to some degree, trauma and crime scene cleanups bring their own unique set of challenges since every situation deals with human blood and other potentially infectious material. Our technicians are IICRC-certified, and we leverage this certification by establishing hazard assessments and work plans. We come on to the scene more prepared than most!
- Biohazard contaminants and crime scene remnants are often interconnected. One of our specialties is biochemical spill remediation and decontamination, in which we have over 50 years of experience. Our viral pathogen cleaning program is tailor-made to usher in a new quality of cleanliness and decontamination to your Green Hills property.
True crime is a genre that has become increasingly popular as the years go on. While it's important to be informed, it's even more critical to understand that these stories are not just stories- they're someone's reality. That’s why we aim to treat every trauma and crime scene situation with professionalism and compassion because we know you're going through a hard time right now. We are always on standby for the greater Nashville area and its surrounding communities, including Green Hills. We are a locally-owned and operated business, so you know that we won't be driving from too far away to examine the crime scene. Contact us at (615) 242-9391. Our goal is to get you back to your new normal with as little downtime as possible! This franchise is independently owned and operated.