Deep Dive Into SERVPRO's Water Damage Timeline - We're On Call 24/7 For All Water Damage Emergencies!
At SERVPRO of Belle Meade and West Nashville, we are the disaster restoration and cleanup experts. Water damage doesn't always work from 9 to 5, and neither do we- yes, we're on the clock 24/7, every day of the year! No matter what, you can expect an immediate response because prolonging the wait time only exacerbates the damage already done. And we don't just talk the talk- we walk the walk, too, with SERVPRO's 2,000 franchises strategically positioned across the United States and Canada to appear on the scene wherever disaster strikes. When you contact us, you know you're talking to the experts!
Timeline: How Much Time Does It Take For Water Damage To Affect Your Bellevue Property?
- Within minutes, water can absorb into your walls, upholstery, floors, and belongings. If not taken care of immediately, there could also be permanent stainings on your carpet and watermarks bleeding through furniture.
- By the first day, drywall can swell and break down, and a musty odor can start to permeate the atmosphere. You'll also notice that dyes and inks from paper goods and clothing can spread and stain the items.
- If you let water damage sit for two days or longer, mold and mildew can grow, and your Bellevue home or business may start to experience serious biohazard contamination.
What Kinds Of Advanced Drying Equipment Can You Expect Us To Bring?
Industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers are necessary to remove moisture from ceilings, floors, and walls. You can avoid warped floors and walls if you call a restoration company that can effectively carry out proper drying methods!
- Moisture evaporates faster with high-speed air movers, while industrial-grade dehumidifiers absorb water vapor from the air.
- Just as important is our water extraction equipment! Gas-powered pumps and portable extraction units help us extract excess water from your Bellevue home or business. While this process precedes the drying process, you'll find that thorough water extraction expedites the drying process!
- You can also expect us to bring sanitizing agents and antimicrobial treatments to deodorize and do a full-scale clean- the journey doesn't end after your property is dry!
Water damage is one of the most common disasters out there- it can reveal itself through floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, and more. The impact and cost of such disasters can be challenging to come back from. Our mission at SERVPRO is to make it "Like it never even happened!" That means that we work hard to bring your Bellevue property back to its preloss condition. Our restore vs. replace mentality allows you to keep belongings that you can't put a price on AND save more money than you would by replacing the items. If all of those qualities are what you're looking for after water damage, give us a call at (615) 242-9391. We serve all of Bellevue's surrounding Nashville neighborhoods!
This franchise is independently owned and operated.