How Much Does It Cost To Fix The Remnants Of Fire Damage In West End?
Few stories are as tragic as a fire running rampant on your West End home or business. Dealing with the devastation that fire damage presents is disheartening, and it can be stressful trying to figure out where to start. From calling the right professionals to filing a claim with your insurance company to the costs that come into the equation, you shouldn’t have to struggle alone. Your neighbors at SERVPRO of Belle Meade and West Nashville are just the people to call when experiencing an incident that’s as life-changing as fire damage. We are the fire damage experts, and we can help manage the insurance paperwork and process so you can get your life back on track.
What Are The Costs Of Fixing Fire Damage On Average In West End?
- While fire damage costs vary depending on the size and scope of the damage, many homeowners and business owners usually pay between close to $3,000 and $33,000, with a national average of close to $17,000 for a complete repair.
- The exact costs will depend on potential water cleanup, soot removal, smoke damage restoration, and chemical repair from fire extinguishers.
- Policy coverage will come into play here, especially with out-of-pocket costs, so it is crucial to contact your insurance company.
What Are Some Fire Damage Tips I Can Incorporate While Waiting For Help To Arrive?
- After any fire damage situation, your main priority should be whether staying in your West End home or business is safe.
- Post-fire, you should limit movement in your property to prevent soot particles from being imprinted onto carpets and upholstery. You want to maintain clean hands to avoid soiling walls and woodworks also.
- It is also critical to change your HVAC filter and double tape layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
- We DO NOT recommend cleaning any electronic appliances that have been close to fire, heat, or water without contacting us! You also shouldn’t wash any walls or painted surfaces without proper care and guidance.
- This may be common sense, but it should be mentioned nonetheless: DO NOT use any canned food packages or beverages stored near fire or water.
- It is also advised to NOT turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet because the wiring could be damaged.
No matter the size or scope of fire damage to your West End home or business, disaster is disaster, and it is our job to bring a sense of normalcy after your life has done a complete one-eighty. We take pride in our rapid response times, training certifications, and advanced equipment to make fire damage look "Like it never even happened." Contact us at (615) 242-9391, and let us bring you some peace this holiday season.
This franchise is independently owned and operated.