Mold Remediation in Nashville, TN restaurant
We all know of horror stories involving mold found in homes. However, that intensity is magnified when a mold infestation is found in a business or restaurant! You not only worry about your customers but your employees who work in that environment every day. We encountered such an issue and our remediation helped this restaurant open its doors sooner than expected.
A popular restaurant in Nashville had a hot water heater burst in the basement of their location causing rapid mold growth. Our team was able to stabilize the environment remove impacted materials and remediate the mold in short order assisting the restaurant with their goal of reopening as quickly as possible.