What Does A Restoration Company Do After Storm Damage in Belle Meade?
If you know anything about Nashville weather, it’s that we get a lot of rain here in Music City. While rain can be a relief during a drought, and it helps crops grow, we all know that too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Unfortunately, too much rain causes flooding, water damage, and storm damage. If this happens to you, you may be looking for a restoration company to help your Belle Meade home or business get back to its new normal. Enter: SERVPRO of Belle Meade and West Nashville…
What Does The Storm Damage Restoration Process Look Like In Belle Meade?
- The first step, of course, would be to contact us! Our representative will guide you through the process and may ask a series of questions to help us better understand the extent of storm damage in your Belle Meade home or business so that we can utilize the appropriate equipment.
- Next, we inspect and test the scope of storm damage to determine how far the moisture has traveled. While this process is going on, please keep an eye out for hazards like exposed nails, broken glass, or downed power lines.
- By this point, we begin the water removal process; we use potent vacuum units and pumps to remove gallons of water from your Belle Meade property quickly. This helps prevent further water damage and mold growth as a result of storm damage.
What Happens After The Water Is Removed?
- Once that’s cleaned up, we begin the drying and dehumidification process, which consists of using specialized equipment to remove the remaining water that was harder to access the first time around. This leads to a deeper clean.
- Any restorable item will be cleaned now. We make sure that our professionals employ proper sanitizing treatments to remove odors and deodorize your property.
- The final step is restoration, which is where we repair your Belle Meade home or business to its preloss condition. Some of the minor procedures that go into the restoration process include installing new carpets or replacing drywall. In-depth restoration goes more into renovating various rooms or areas in the home or business.
Dealing with the remnants of storm damage is no fun. Still, with SERVPRO of Belle Meade and West Nashville’s compassionate care and philosophy of restoration and NOT replacement, we guarantee 24-hour emergency service and a level of expertise to usher in the sense of normalcy after storm damage. Call us today at (615) 242-9391, and rain or shine, we’ll be there. This franchise is independently owned and operated.