Shop Fire in Nashville, TN
Electrical fires can be devastating to a home or business. Every year, a stray spark from an overloaded outlet or flammable object reduces many homes and businesses to smoke and flames.
An electrical fire in a customer's shop here in Nashville caused major damage to the work areas, as you see in the before picture. There was significant damage to the floor, ceiling, and walls. There was lots of debris and unsalvageable items to remove before we could begin the work. Once the area was cleared, we began in earnest to assess the damage and what was the best scenario for our customer. As you can see in the after photo, our planning and techniques brought the shop back to a great state!