If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (615) 242-9391

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Prevent fire damage by cleaning your Nashville commercial dryer vents

It is no secret that if not properly maintained, the dryer in a home, or business, can become a serious fire hazard. Thankfully, the team here at SERVPRO of Belle Meade/ West Nashville was called in to service the commercial dryer vents in this local Nashville University before an unfortunate incident occurred and the university sustained any fire damage. As you can see in the before and after images above, the commercial vents were nearly clogged by the time SERVPRO of Belle Meade/ West Nashville was contacted. It is crucial that you, as a homeowner or business owner, regularly clean your dryer vents to avoid possible fire damage.